Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MAC Warehouse Sale Haul - June 6 2014

This haul post is a coming in a bit late but that's ok because there isn't much that I bought from this MAC sale.  I got tickets this year from work and was a little excited to be going.  I haven't been to a MAC sale for about 4 years.  I must say, the sale hasn't gotten better.  I attended the sale on the Friday but after work, so there were a few products sold out already.  But I wasn't disappointed about the lack of product supply, there wasn't much I really wanted.

The most enjoyable part of this trip is the fact that they were still selling the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil but sadly, for a must higher price than I last bought them 4 years ago.  Also, the Darphin Paris skincare that I bought.  I'm a little surprised at how much they cost at regular price.

With all this skincare, I spent just over $240 CAD.

1.  Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex - $45 CAD
MRSP of the vamped up version - Synchronized Recovery Complex II: $105 CAD
  
2.  Estee Lauder - Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme - $45 CAD
MRSP of the vamped up version - Age Reversing Line / Wrinkle Creme - $78 CAD

3.  Darphin Paris - Intral Toner with Chamomile - $10 CAD
MRSP: $42 USD
4.  Darphin Paris - Intral Cleansing Milk - $15 CAD
MRSP: $54 USD

5.  Bobbi Brown - Soothing Cleansing Oil - $25 CAD
MRSP: $49 CAD

6.  MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Always Sunny - Free Gift
MRSP: $25 CAD

So this is the end of this post.  Hope you all enjoyed it.  There wasn't much I purchased but I did get what I wanted from the sale - BB Cleansing Oil, which I had a review here from 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...