Saturday, May 24, 2014

Shiseido Warehouse Sale Haul May 2014

Hi everyone! Yes, I'm alive.  I have been too pre-occupied with work that I haven't had time to write in my blog.  If my blog had feelings, I'm sure it'd be in oceans of tears.  Anyways, just for those who are interested.  Shiseido Warehouse Sale is on this weekend (Saturday May 24 and Sunday May 25), in case anyone wants to make it for the sale tomorrow.  And if you decide to bring a child into the sale with you, don't, because you will have no choice but to leave them outside the building.  No children 12 years old and under allowed into the building.

In the past few years, this sale was held in early May but this year, they changed it up.  I didn't get to the sale early in the morning this time, I had to work and I just needed to grab a few things.  The few things being products I knew would probably still be at the sale by the time I got there.  Here it is:


It doesn't seem like I bought a lot of products but surprisingly my bill came to $161. 59 CAD after tax.  *Yikes*  Things are getting more expensive!


1.  Orlane First Time Fight Care Eye Contour - $25
Not that I'm showing any signs of aging near my eyes, but I feel prevention is my first precaution step.  Since I hear Orlane is an excellent product line, I might as well it give a try.  Pretty pricey but I'm crossing my fingers it'll be worth it.
  

2.  Nars Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil in Panama - $8


3.  Joico Body Butters in Pomegranate and Pink Vanilla - $4 each
I stocked up on these body butters.  Remembering they were first out for $3 each.  They're still a great price for a great product.  The pomegranate one is new to me but the pink vanilla has always gotten me compliments whenever I hit the gym.  I usually butter up after I shower at the gym and it's a great scent that lingers through the day on your body and it's not an overpowering scent.  So how many did I buy? 10!


4.  Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion W - $34
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener W - $30
Summer is coming and it's time to do some prep work and maintain that skin sunspot-less.  The Protective Emulsion has SPF 15 but I always apply sunscreen after my moisturizer in the morning before applying makeup.


5.  Evolve Root Whip Protective Volumizing Foam - $2
Evolve Detox Wash Purifying Shampoo - $4

It's my first time purchasing a volumizing foam and I just thought it'd be a great purchase for $2 since I've been applying heat to straighten my hair but I don't want my hair to be flat against my scalp.
Now the purifying shampoo is a repurchase.  I've been using it about once a week just to thoroughly clean out product build up.  Honestly, I like it, hence the act of repurchasing it. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this~ I really wanted to go, but couldn't make the time. However was super curous to see what else people got! Next time I go, I gotta check out the Joico butters you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yeah, definitely check out the body butters. I didn't find the NARS makeup sets were any good or of my interest this time so I didn't get to purchase them. If you haven't been to a Shiseido sale before, you should definitely go and see if you find anything you like. But be careful of spending over your budget. =)

      Delete
  2. im so sad i missed it. I'm so busy with work now =( damn it!!! glad to see the shiseido skincare don't seem to have jumped in prices :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...