Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil



After my discovery of cleansing oils, I've grown to love using them.  As a matter of fact, I've began researching and testing out different ones to find the best one.  Until now, I still have a great love for Bobbi Brown's Cleansing Oil.  I haven't found one that could beat it.  But as I'm still on an adventure to find one that can beat its quality effectiveness and price, I have another review to write on this deep cleansing oil.

The scent: Scent-free.

Consistency:  Feels oily but not its consistency.  Its consistency is not thick at all.

Application: I usually take 3 to 5 pumps with dry hands to massage into my skin and remove all the makeup.

Packaging:  It's got a pump.  Packaging came with a pump stopper.

What it claims:
- Dissolves makeup and remove impurities in pores
- Cuticle-clear ingredient helps remove dead cuticles, leaving skin purified and refreshed

Thoughts / Results:
Well, this cleansing oil isn't one of the best I've used.  Actually the last bottle of PDC Celdie Makeup Removal Oil was a better cleansing oil than this one.  I find it takes more product and longer massaging and rubbing into my skin to remove the makeup, especially eye makeup.  The product doesn't break me out but its efficiency score is pretty low.  It claims to remove impurities in pores, leaving skin purified but I'm sad to feel it doesn't.  I've experimented with removing eyeliners with this product and it managed to fade away the liners but not remove them completely.  Well, I won't be finding myself repurchasing this product.

Cost: $ 11.00 USD ($ 12.90 USD before the 15% off promotion on Sasa.com)

Product: Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
Rating: 2 / 5

Pros:
- Removes makeup with significant use of product and massaging into skin

Cons:
- Not an efficient product

Eyeliner with the cleansing oil

Cleansing oil massaged into skin to remove the liner

Rinsed with water, the liner is slightly still visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...