When summer comes, I tend to hide indoors or in the shade because I tan. So this year, I chose to use these products to help whiten my skin and avoid a tan. My intentions of purchasing these products was to maintain a lighter skin tone and try to diminish the appearance of my sunspots.
The scent: Fragrance-free for both products.
Consistency: Like any other toner, this toner is clear and liquidy. The lotion is opaque white and somewhat liquidy.
|Juju Cosmetics Vitamin C Toner|
|Juju Cosmetics HA Whitening and Moisturizing Milky Lotion|
Packaging: There is 180 mL of product in the toner bottle and 150 mL of product in the lotion bottle. Both are snap-lid closure.
What it claims:
"JuJu Cosmetics Aquamoist Vitamin C Toner can whiten and moisturize skin. Easy for skin to absorb, relaxing and calms tense skin. Softens skin. Increasing the skin's ability of keeping moist, control melanin synthesis and reduce the formation of old corneum. Skin will become transparent after use.
- Aquamoist using Vitamin C as inducer for whitening and transparent acid for moisturizing.
- Combining Vitamin C and Glucose can whitening skin as well as controlling melanin synthesis. Great elements for preventing and reducing wrinkles and freckles.
- Hyaluronic acid for water balancing, avoid hydrating. Skin will become transparent, shiny and firm after continuous usage.
- Mild and weak acid formation. Fragrance and Mineral oil free."
"JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Whitening and Moisture Milky Lotion not only can it brighten skin, but also lighten black spots and melanin. Leaving you a vivid, silky smooth look."
Thoughts / Results:
I am more than half way done both bottles and I must say, they do whiten my skin. The texture of my skin does feel soft. I do get smooth, glowy look on my skin before makeup application in the morning. My skin is still in the process of recovering from my "breakout" phase, so I wouldn't say my skin so soft.
I do feel it's controlled or impeded the formation of sunspots or melanin. But I'm not sure whether it's lighten the spots because if I discontinue using it, the spots will just darken again. So I've come to believe the toner and lotion are a temporary fix.
Toner - $13.50 USD @Sasa.com
Lotion - $14.90 USD @Sasa.com
Product: JUJU Cosmetics Vitamin C Toner and Hyaluronic Acid Whitening and Moisturizing Milky Lotion
Rating: 5 / 5
- Whitens skin
- Non-greasy formula
- Effects are seen in a week
- Lightening sunspots / melanin is only a temporary fix