Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Eye makeup remover is one of the must-have products in your skincare routine.  You can try using a regular facial makeup remover but it may not remove all the makeup and/or cause eye irritation.  It is an extra step but it's necessary.  There are times when I feel lazy and I wish there was one product that could remove all my makeup in one step.  But maintaining beauty has a cost.  You need to work for it.  This bottle of Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover has been known for its amazing results, where one swipe will remove all the eye makeup.  Effortless.  Efficient.  And it's true.  But all for a cost, and it's a pricey one.

The scent:  A light floral scent

Consistency:  It has two liquidity layers - oil and water -based layers.

Application:  Product must be shaken prior to use, allowing the two layers to mix and effectively remove eye makeup.  I pour about a quarter size on a cotton pad and hold it against my eye for about 10 seconds, then wipe it off. 

Packaging:  Bottle has 4.2 fl oz or 125 mL of product.  Bottle comes with no box, just a sealed plastic wrap around the cap.  The bottle opening is less than 0.5 cm wide, which avoids massive spills. 

What it claims: "The double-phase liquid is fresh as water yet removes even waterproof eye makeup.  Gentle enough for sensitive eyes."

Thoughts / Results:
Again, results are amazing.  I can effortlessly remove eye makeup.  The product leaves my eye lids feeling a little too oily but since I follow up with a facial cleansing step, the oily eye lids don't matter.

Cost: $34 CAD (Current MSRP is $35 CAD)

Product: Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup
Rating: 4.5 / 5

Pros:
- Effortlessly and efficiently removes eye makeup

Cons:
- Price

2 comments:

  1. I never used this product before it sounds great! Maybe I should try it once I used up my MAC eye makeup remover. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't compare with the MAC one as I haven't used it before. But the Lancome one is pretty pricey. You can look around for sample size ones before buying the full bottle. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...