Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fake VS Authentic Hair Magic Sheets and review

When I first heard of Hair Magic Sheets, I really wanted to try them out for the purpose of pulling back my bangs when applying makeup.  My hair can easily flatten if I use a headband or crimps if I use a hair clip.  Now, I bought my first Hair Magic Sheets from eBay for $0.99 USD but two years later, I bought the authentic Hair Magic Sheets by Dariya on Adambeauty.  And yes there is a significant difference between the real and fake Hair Magic Sheets.

Left: Fake ; Right: Authentic

Differences:
- Length of the fake one is shorter
- The sides of the fake one will deteriorate and strands of plastic will loosen
- The fake one doesn't function as well as the authentic - meaning hair will not stay fixed or held up
- Material of the fake one is a lot more flimsy than the authentic one
- Packaging of the authentic says 'Made in Japan' while fake one says "Made in China"
- Price difference $0.99 USD (fake) VS $4.50 USD (authentic)

Product: Dariya Hair Magic Sheet (Pink)
Rating: 5 / 5

Pros:
- Comes in three colors: Pink, Blue and Black
- Doesn't ruin your hair while applying my makeup
- Durable and long-lasting

Cons:
- Probably price - for 2 sheets, it's $2.25 USD per sheet which is pricier than hair clips and headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...