Saturday, January 14, 2012

OMG... I need my MacBook Pro back!!!!

I have gotten so dependent on a laptop for the past 6 years that I'm feeling mopey without it! =( I took my MacBook Pro into Futureshop to get it serviced last week and they told me it'll take 2 weeks! So how am I living without it? I'm using the desktop shared among my family members.  Well, temporarily, I'm hogging it all the time - just for another week, hopefully.  I really can't remember the days way back when computers weren't a typical common electronic device in most households.  I don't remember what I used to do using my boring times.  Watch TV? Play Hungry, Hungry Hippo by myself? Oh right, Nintendo! And Barbies. =)  The longing for my MAC is silently eating me awayyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...