Monday, November 7, 2011

Guess and Marciano Fall Warehouse Sale

A few days ago, I received this e-mail in my inbox telling me of the Guess and Marciano Fall Warehouse sale so I thought I should share with those of you who live in the GTA area. 

Date:
November 9 - 13

Time:
Wed 10AM - 8PM
Thurs & Fri 11AM - 9PM
Sat & Sun 11AM - 7PM

Where:
International Center Hall 4
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON

Here's the coupon I received in my mail.  So if you're going on Nov 9, make sure you print this coupon off so you can save 10% too!  It's only valid for Nov 9.

I'm not sure what to expect at this sale.  I've been to other sales at International Airport Center, I usually find stuff but it's never overly exciting.  So hopefully, this Guess one will be better. *Fingers cross*

You can also sign up with their newsletter so you can get their sale notifications via e-mail.  Just go www.premiumretailgroup.com.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...