Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: Dr. Scholls Sleep and Slim Socks

Dr. Scholls Sleep and Slim socks are thigh length socks that are super tight, creating pressure along the leg.  The purpose of these pressure points is to slim down your legs by reducing water retention.  Water retention - causes swelling - is the accumulation of excess fluids in body tissue.

Cost: $31 USD @cosme-de.com

Application:

Everyday wear these socks to bed.



Thoughts / Results:
These socks are really tight but bearable.  On some nights, I feel that it's so tight and makes me feel too warm to sleep - so warm that I start sweating.  I was able to tell that these slim socks do work by taking measurements before and after putting them on.  It's not recommended to leave them on for too long - more than 8 to 10 hours.  But I've done that and I didn't notice much difference.  As for the lasting results, it is a temporary fix.  Results are not permanent and the slim socks must be wore as long as you want to slim down a few centimeters of your legs.
What I don't like about these slim socks is the end of the socks at the thigh.  It has a tendency to slip or roll down on the thighs while I sleep.


Product: Dr. Scholls Sleep and Slim Socks
Rating: 4 / 5

Pros:
- Gives temporary results
- Makes me sweat it out

Cons:
- Has a tendency to roll down the thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...