Sunday, May 29, 2011

Haul: Macadamia Natural Oil Gift Set

I just got back from the gym, got a slight headache and super tired.  But, I thought I should still post this up as I just bought it today at Trade Secrets.  They have them in full-sized individually packaged, as well as gift sets.  The gift sets has a higher value than the price it's sold at.  They had a variety of gift sets with different products and/or different sizes.  But I chose this one over the others because I've read many good reviews about the Deep Repair Masque and this gift set happens to be the only one with a tub of it.

What products are in this gift set?
1.  Rejuvenating Shampoo (10 fl. oz. / 300 mL)
2.  Healing Oil Treatment (1 fl. oz. / 30 mL)
3.  Deep Repair Masque (8.5 fl. oz. 250 mL)

Cost of gift set?
$ 47.95 CAD + 13% tax

I've def failed to check the individual prices of these products.  But I'll def update them when I get the chance! Though I did check the Deep Repair Masque one, it was $28 CAD for the 250 mL one and $46 CAD for the 500 mL. 

Anyways, I bought this gift set before going to the gym and thought I might as well try the masque while I shower.  I shampooed and conditioned my hair prior to applying the masque and hopped into the sauna (heat is not necessary for this masque, but giving it a shot won't hurt).  I don't expect it to work miracles after the first use but I definitely felt a difference while rinsing it off my hair and after my hair air-dried.  It definitely tamed down the frizzes.  However, there are still some frizzes, so I'm not saying it has an immediate miracle effect but it feels and looks like it works!

I've seen Winners sell the Rejuvenating Shampoo in 300 mL for $19.99 CAD.  I haven't seen them anywhere else.  If you have, comment below and if you know the price of it, mention it as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...