Sunday, April 17, 2011

Haul: B. Kamins

A few weeks ago, I spent ~$80 at Murale on B. Kamins skincare products.  B. Kamins is a Canadian brand skincare company.  Their rep used their machine to analyze my skin and she told me I have a lot of dry skin - which I find totally true.  Part of the reason for my dry skin is the winter weather and the daily use of Shiseido Brightening Cleansing Foam.  I'm still have my small tube of Cleansing Foam from the Shiseido Skincare set I reviewed a few months ago.  But I've only been using it once every week since then.  Now onto my purchase.  I bought the Vegetable Cleanser for $38 CAD and AHA+BHA Daily Peel Pads for $59 CAD.  Since Murale is a Shoppers Drug Mart company, they accept SDM Optimum card and I redeemed a $30 value of points. =) So it lowered my cost to $79.61 CAD.

As a side gift, they gave me a full-sized Bamboo and Rice Facial Polisher which would normally retail for $45 CAD.  Oh and she gave me a sample-sized tube of Maple Body Lotion.

I haven't used the two skincare products that I bought, but I did use their gift products.  I can already tell you I am super surprised at the Bamboo and Rice Facial Polisher - I'll write a review on this soon.  ;)
But in terms of the Maple Body Lotion, I'm not too fond of it.  Its scent is a little too strong and it lasts a long time on my hands.  It is moisturizing though.  However some people may not be bothered by the scent as it is more of a baby scent.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a store called Murale... does it sell stuff thats not found at regualar SDMs or sephoras? cuz they sell B.Kamins at Sephora. I really like the B.Kamins earth mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joan: In fact they do. I don't remember all the brands they carry, but they do have Bobbi Brown, some B. Kamins products that aren't sold @Sephora, Estee Lauder and some other brands. Just visit their site for their location - www.murale.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...