Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 10th + MAC warehouse sale =)

Guess what's so special about today? =) It's my birthday!!! Yes, I'm officially 22.  Well, technically, it's passed my birthday as I'm writing this.  But I celebrated most of my birthday - during the morning + afternoon - at the mac warehouse sale.  I woke up at 7:30AM, got there to line up at 9:10 AM and actually got in by 10:10 AM.  I tried my hardest not to spend so much this time.  =| But I've sadly spent $ 30 more than last time.  But I'm all stocked up for the rest of this year and until next June or September 2010.  I have so much pigments and eye shadows right now that will last me for a long time.   I'll put up pictures of my haul tomorrow - since I'm too tired right now =\ .

1 comment:

  1. I know this might sound weird, but did we meet in line and talked to each other? :p

    x
    Rica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...