Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Makeup look #3: Smokin' Purple

A smokin' purple look.  Pretty easy to replicate or even add a little of your own touch to it.  I'd say this is good for those of you who work at retail clothing store or going out on a night with friends.  It's not quite the daytime look to go out and run some errands.

I've already moisturized, sunscreened and primed my face.  Oh and I've applied concealer as well.  Then used MAC pressed powder to set it.
As a primer base, I applied MAC Artifact paint pot just on the eye lid.

Then taking a light purple-gray color, I applied it on my inner two-thirds of my eye.



On the outer one-third of my eye, I dipped one drop of eyedrop with my shadow brush and then dipped it in a dark/deep red colour (I used MAC pigment in Royal Flush).


Then I applied a little bit of MAC pigment in Violet and blended it out.

I took an angle brush, dipped it in eyedrops, then dipped it in MAC Violet pigment to line my lower lash line.

I took a black shadow by NARS and slightly covered my outer V and blended it out.

I lined my upper eye with a slight cat eye-look with a black pencil eyeliner. 


I finished it off by curling my eyelash with Shu Uemura eyelash curler and mascara-ed it.

Final look:

I used a nude matte Honeylove lipstick by MAC since so much attention is drawn to my eyes already.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't mean to be a major creep lol but I noticed one of your comments on another blog about the MAC warehouse sale in Toronto ... I was wondering if you could let me in on how you got the ticket hehe I'm a Youtube guru who has always wanted to go but just don't know anyone who works at MAC or trust people selling tickets online! I would greatly appreciate it if you could message me back and let me know :) Thank you for your time! PS you're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...