Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decently priced clothing, bags, shoes, and accessories

So a few days ago, I was browsing on the internet and found this website: ASOS Online Fashion Store .  It's a store that sells pretty decently priced clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories for the nice styles they carry.  So I definitely recommend the site.

I was going through the site and saw this leather big bag and the more I look at it, the more I'm loving it.  I've been longing for a leather bag and finally found one.  Hopefully, it's nice, soft leather *crossing my fingers*.  But whatev, I'm still going to love it.
Photo credit: asos.com
Photo credit: asos.com
This bag was going on sale for $ 64.03 USD, and I think I grabbed the last one because the site doesn't have it anymore.  But they have a tan colored one.  I think the tan one looks nicer, but they're selling it at original price, $ 126.38 USD. 
Photo credit: asos.com
Also, the good thing about this online store is the shipping cost.  They have a flat shipping rate at $ 6 USD to ship their items to Canada or FREE shipping to USA, and it includes a tracking number.

Happy shopping or online browsing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...