Saturday, September 18, 2010

Canadapost printed shipping labels via Paypal

Ok, so 2 days ago, I sold something to a girl in Malaysia and she gifted her payment to me.  After that whole incident with the rude CanadaPost woman, I decided to find a way to print a shipping label from home.  PP has this link with CanadaPost such that you have to send someone an invoice, receive the payment, and THEN print a shipping label.  PP users were never provided the service to be able to print a shipping label directly from PP.  =(  But luckily, I figured it out.

This is for those of you who use PayPal and hold their blog sales and want to skip the PayPal fees.  Just log into your PP account in one browser or tab, open a new tab and enter in this website: https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now and you should be able to create and print a shipping label.  I just played around with the web address and figured this out.  =) Now I don't have to stop by the PO and deal with the rude woman, I can just drop my packages off and give her the dirty glare.

Note: this works for CanadaPost postal service.  I have no idea if it works or how it works for US postal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...