Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Review: Hair Magic Sheet bought from eBay

 

I bought this off eBay a few weeks ago.  It cost me like $0.24 USD.  I have a feeling it's a rip off of the real thing because it doesn't hold up my hair that well.  And plus, I read the label behind the package, it said 'made in China'.  So I can only assume it's not real.  I think the real ones are made in Japan.  Anyways, these rip off ones don't the job well or maybe.  Even the packaging seems a little off.  Every time I pull my bangs / fringe back, it just falls right back down.  If you're planning to get these off eBay, make sure you ask the seller where it was made.
Product: Hair Magic Sheets in pink from eBay
Rating: 1 / 5

 Pros:
- sometimes it can hold my fringe back (when my hair is tied up)

Cons:
- doesn't hold by hair back for long
- not a stable hold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...