Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review: Kirkland Facial Cleansing Towelettes

 I bought these a few months back, been using them on and off.  Well so far, I've already finished a full pack and I'm working my way through the 2nd.  And you know what? I don't really like them.  I mean they remove makeup really well.  They don't dry out in the packaging after opening.  The moisture is maintained in the packaging for more than a few months after opening.  But I find the downside of it, well for me at least, is that it sometimes gives me this stingy feeling on my cheeks and chin area.  Kind of irritating actually.  That's why I've been putting it off and not using them as often.  I bought these back in February of 2010 or maybe before then and I'm only on the 2nd pack.

Just like how the package claims, it does feel moisturizing after using them - like I feel the softness on my skin.  It's the work of the Vitamin E that they claim they have soaked the towelettes in.  However, if you ask me if it wipes off my eye makeup well.  I'd say no.  Well, then again, you're not suppose to use it in the eye area.  And trust me, I got it into my eye a few times and it stings! In terms of face and foundation makeup, I'd say you have to wipe your face 2-3 times before you get most of your face makeup off.  Well this is expected.  I don't expect this product to wipe off ALL my makeup at once.  I just wish it would wipe off my waterproof eye makeup.  =( But sadly it's not designed to do that.  So now, I use it to clean my brushes between uses before a deep cleanse.  Also I use them to wipe my hands free of makeup after my morning makeup application.

Product: Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes for All Skin Types
Rating: 3.5 / 5

Pros:
- does wipe off quite a bit of makeup
- quite moisturizing
- doesn't dry out in the package even after not using it after wks
- great to be used after coming home late and don't want to go through the fuss of using a cleanser to wipe off your makeup and a moisturizer to moisturize your face.

Cons:
- sometimes I get this stingy feeling on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...