Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little about myself

I was sitting at my bedroom desk, thinking that maybe I should update my 'About me' section.  Here's a little something about me:


I love shopping. From shopping for clothes, shoes, cosmetics, skincare to furniture (I know this is random) and even electronics (weird eh? LOL!).  I did and still own a Game Gear (you know what I'm talking about if you were born in the 80s), the Famicon Disk System by Nintendo (it was red/maroon and white), Nintendo, Super Nintendo, the original black and white Nintendo Game Boy, Game Boy Advance SP, Tamagotchi, POGs, Furby, Barbies and Polly Pockets.  I remember I used to come back from school and play Mario Kart with my brother. LOL!!


Anyways, I have def grown out of playing games.  I can get tired of computer games very easily.  =)  I've never been a fan of Sims or any role playing games and I still don't understand why it was so popular.  =\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...