Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: MAC Penultimate Eye Liner

I bought this eye liner about a year ago because I was looking for a good felt tip black eye liner. After a few uses, I noticed and understood why this penultimate eye liner was never a popular eyeliner.


Product: MAC Penultimate eye liner in Rapidblack
Rating: 2 / 5

Pros:
- Easy to use

Cons:
- The black liquid doesn't come out as black, as if it's been diluted, so it turns out looking gray
- Due to my oily eye lids, the ink fades pretty fast and has a horrible staying power
- It says on the box that the best way to apply the product is to store it on its side, but honestly doing that doesn't soak the felt tip with the ink - so not much of the product comes out. I ended up storing it by pointing the tip down with the cap on.



Left - 1 stroke
Right - 2 strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...