Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm a newbie

Hey everyone, thanks for dropping by Michelle's Goodies page! I'm a newbie and I've never made a blog before. I don't exactly know how I'll be structuring my blog but I have a few ideas. And to start off, here's a little about myself. I've had an interest in makeup since last year 2009, after watching the many youtube guru channels. It was then that I thought every girl should learn a little more about makeup. I started my makeup collection by shopping for drugstore brands - Cover Girl, Annabelle, Maybelline, NYX, Quo and Revlon. Then as I got more familiar with the cosmetics, I started buying some higher end makeup - Smashbox, MAC, Shiseido, Estee Lauder, NARS, Cle De Peau, Cargo, Urban Decay, and Amazing Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...